Re: Accessing Evidence-based Nursing

I have just finished updating our staff on the lengthy procedures it takes
to access any fulltext article at EBN.  Not only are there several screens
involved, but they are confusing in design, as too many choices are
offered, they are confusingly labelled, (such as "Subscribe, Register or
Login to EBN Online), and the eventual signin screen offers prominent
email and password boxes, much the same as are routinely found in
libraries using EZroxy, Web Access Management, etc.  Additionally, the
institutional login is the 4th button down on the screen.

If all these screens are actually necessary for some reason, there should
at least be a more equitable screen design for persons whose institutions
have already paid for their access to go forward easily without being
inhibited by the idea that they may be hit with payment requests.

- Paul