UKSG Serials e-news

UKSG Serials E-News
http://www.biblio-tech.com/UKSG/SI_PD.cfm

This is old news to many I"m sure, since itss now at issue 32, (Jan 2003)
but the UKSG serials E-news site has extremely useful in tracking issues,
providing important links. . I know-I'm slow at noticing somethings, and I
apologize, but if you haven't noted it or bookmarked it--take a look it is
really up to date source of commentary, news, organized links on current
topics.

For example, I had missed the notice from Proquest and JSTOR that you can
now link the Chadwyck Healey Literature Online database Annual
Bibliography of English Language and Literature to 10 JSTOR journals.

Also note the "links" and explanations of indvidual companies listed--
descriptions of conferences, etc. Seem to be almost daily postings of some
items.

See esp.  Jan. 14th Chris Beckett piece: "divine intervention": The
problems besetting divine, RoweCom and the libraries that are dealing with
the fall-out are summarised in the latest piece from Chris Beckett which
includes a "...wake-up call for libraries to question what kinds of due
diligence they should be performing on their suppliers..." 14 Jan 2003
http://www.biblio-tech.com/UKSG/SI_PD.cfm?PID=10&ArticleID=525

Chuck