Re: journal and publication costs, corrected figures

Joe--and others-- these are, at best, sample data for a few large
libraries.  They are not an analysis. There are many more libraries to
consider, and many more system components. I hope more data can be
obtained, and a proper analysis can be performed, but I am not under the
delusion I have done so. One cannot properly extrapolate my data to show
the overall cost of a system such as that of Velterop would be lower.  I
think it wold be, but I certainly cannot prove it at this point.

(BTW, the "#NAME" error message should just be read as a space--sorry
about that.)  David Goodman