Re: review process

Brian,

I have just completed an analysis of 80 journal publisher copyright
transfer agreements as part of the UK JISC-funded RoMEO Project
(http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ls/disresearch/romeo/index.html)
Only one agreement asked authors to warrant that they had made appropriate
reference to the literature on their subject.

Elizabeth Gadd, Research Associate &
Editor,  Library and Information Research
Department of Information Science
Loughborough University
Loughborough, Leics, LE11 3TU
Tel: +44 (0)1509 222178  Fax: +44 (0)1509 223053
Email: E.A.Gadd@lboro.ac.uk