journal package reviews--request for help

Good Morning:

As some of our multi-year licenses with major journal publishers are
coming to an end, a task force has been appointed to establish criteria
for reviewing these electronic journal packages to determine if and under
what conditions we will renew.  Have any of you already gone through this
exercise, and if so, would you be willing to share your criteria with me?
Please respond to me directly.  If there is interest, I would be happy to
summarize for the list.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Becky Albitz
Electronic Resources and Copyright Librarian
Penn State University
W327 Pattee Library
University Park, PA  16802
(814) 865-9720