charge for CD-ROM site licensing

Hi all,

I'm posting this question on behalf of a colleague here at ECU, and of the
lists I'm on, I thought this would be the best one for an answer.  He is
an editor for Historical Archaeology, and they recently put all their back
issues (quarterly, 1967-2000) on a 2 CD set.  How is a site license charge
normally determined for such a product?

Personally, I would think that the cost would depend on the time,
equipment, personnel, etc. required to produce such a product.  Please
send all responses directly to me.

Thanks!

Stefanie DuBose
Serials Librarian