Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 2:54 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Shrinkwrap contract on books

and it seems that the professional attorney would advise:

> it will be interesting to see what happens next

But I am glad to say I have confirmed from the ALA pages on UCITA that it
does not affect books, unless they are packaged with computer software.

I am not giving advice, but It would appear than the attorneys of the
Delaware Bar Association must think their shrink-wrap license has some
effect. The effect intended may be to try to to scare us away from using
our legal rights.

David Goodman