Re: Science.gov is launched

I asked Yale Director of Sciences Libraries how Science.gov relates to
PubScience and here's his reply.   Ann Okerson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:13:12 -0500
From: David Stern <david.e.stern@yale.edu>
To: Ann Okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>,
     Sandra K Peterson <sandra.k.peterson@yale.edu>
Subject: Re: FW: Science.gov is launched

science.gov in no way replaces PubScience.

They cover different domains ... PubScience covered many major journal
publishers, whereas science.gov covers governemnt agency publications.

PubScience provided reasonable coverage for core science journal materials,
but science.gov is only a government research supplement for searches
already performed on other A&I databases.

David E. Stern/Director of Science Libraries/Yale University