RE: Whats the Big Deal? ASA Conference 2003

I will be unable to attend this but the topics to be discussed are
certainly very interesting.  Will there be any publication of the
proceedings on the ASA website or elsewhere at the conclusion of the
conference?

Maribeth Slebodnik
Director of Library Services
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center