Re: Serials Payment Dates

Although I do not now deal with serials renewals I did a few years ago.
I believe that we frequently did not get information about price increases
until sometime in October.  This makes it very difficult to make informed
decisions about serials renewals, much less payments by early November.
One partial solution would be to decide on prices earlier so that serials
librarians could begin to make decisions earlier.

Regards,

Christine Ernst Taft
Head of Reference Services
Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering & Technology
5109 Cherry St.,  Kansas City, Mo  64110
(816) 926-8778, 1-800-662-1545  x778   taftc@lindahall.org
FAX (816) 926-8782
http://www.lindahall.org