Survey on Library Surveillance

To current U.S. public and academic librarians,

I am conducting a brief, informal survey on issues related to the USA
PATRIOT Act and library surveillance.

The survey is for a research project I am conducting at the College of
Information Studies, University of Maryland, College Park
(www.clis.umd.edu).

The survey is completely anonymous and primarily consist of 10 yes/no
questions.  It should only take about two minutes of your time.

To fill out this survey, please click on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=81856138798

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me off list at
rickrobison@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much for participating and please help me distribute this
survey by forwarding this link to your colleagues.  This survey will only
be available from Oct. 22, 2002 to Nov. 22, 2002.

Sincerely,

Rick Robison
University of Maryland
College of Information Studies