FW: Complimentary Trial Access to Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press Journals

To:  liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Complimentary Trial Access to Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Press Journals

With apologies for cross-posting.

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, www.cshlpress.com, is pleased to
offer libraries (institutions, govt., special, or corporate)
complimentary trial access to each of our prestigious journals. This
complimentary access will be granted for a period of three months (
October through December of this year). We make this offer to
non-subscribing libraries so that you and your patrons can completely
experience for free all of the material our journals can offer.

For information on our titles, please visit each journal's homepage as
listed below (journals are hosted by HighWire Press):

Genes & Development (Tops in its field.) www.genesdev.org

Genome Research (In the top ten of all genetics journals and number 3 in
the biotech field.)  www.genome.org

Protein Science (An international forum for publishing original papers on
proteins.) www.proteinscience.org

Learning & Memory (The only journal of its kind. Its impact factor has
DOUBLED .) www.learnmem.org

If interested, please contact Kathy Cirone cironek@cshl.org) for
activation instructions (contact information below). Global Access
programs are also available.

Sincerely,