l'Annee Philologique - IP addresses

Jim O'Donnell said in his message of 19th Sept:

"The question of limiting IP address access has been resolved, we
understand, but we gather that there are still few institutions that have
successfully signed a license and gotten access. "

We're still getting a response from them that they need tightly specified
IP addresses and cannot accept our nnn.nn.x.x range.  Has anyone
successfully obtained a licence for such a range?

Pam

PS We are not too bothered about the jurisdiction question: our University's
legal advisor says that while he prefers licences to specify that they will
be handled under UK law, he will accept other jurisdictions.

Pam Davies, IPR Officer, Brotherton Library,  (ext 35543: fax 35561)

email: p.m.davies@leeds.ac.uk
phone:  0113 343 5543   fax:  0113 343 5561
post: Brotherton Library, University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT, UK