RE: FW: Sage Journals in EBSCOhost Databases

Bernie, if you are right, that would be even stranger:

a. If you are a long-time customer and started in 2000 or 2001 or earlier,
you don't get the journals;

b. If you happen to have joined only this year in 2002, you get them;

c. If you join next year, you dont get them.