Re: FW: Sage Journals in EBSCOhost Databases

I find this incredible. I did not respond earlier because it took me a few
days to actually believe it. As I understand the matter, even though Sage
has given them a license to provide the content in 2003 to subscribers
whose contract started earlier (which is of course almost all of their
customers) Ebsco refuses to supply it, presumably because Sage plans to
remove the content after 2003.

This sort of short-sighted bickering and gamesmanship is harmful to the
users and to the reputation of both Sage's excellent journals, and Ebsco's
excellent aggregator service. The cost is surely trivial, considering that
Ebsco already produces many different subsets of its products.