RE: Fwd: RE: dispute resolution?

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for the clarification. I always assumed that to be the case, until
I came across Marketing people in a couple of Law publishing companies who
told me that refusal to change some clauses was a 'commercial' decision.
When I saw your comments, I thought this was more widespread. It is
encouraging to hear that it may only be restricted to a small segment of
publishers. Gail