Karger Price List for 2003

Forwarded by request.

If you have not already received your copy in the mail, please send an
e-mail to: orders@karger.ch.

In addition to our new "online only" pricing option, which allows access
to online titles without a print subscription, Karger is also upgrading
its server platform to better serve you online.
Other significant changes to our online content include:

� Five years of fully searchable book and journal articles with
journal reference links to Medline and CrossRef as well as fully
integrated DOI and PubMed Article IDs
� A convenient pay-per-view service for instant online access to
book and journal articles not included in your subscription
� Extensive bibliographic book data dating back to 1890
� Increased security for e-commerce transactions

For more information regarding the services offered by Karger, please
contact service@karger.ch.

S. Karger AG
Biomedical Publishers since 1890
Allschwilerstrasse 10