RE: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Announcement

Jonathan and all:

I see the logo and such that you describe, but it's definitely in the
"background" of my display and it doesn't interfere with the text when I
print.  One of our technical people here confirms to me that you probably
need to set your printer to permit half-tones.  Of course things differ
with different workstations, but you may find that clicking on the Adobe
print button opens up a dialogue box with a "properties" button.  In the
properties window there may be an opportunity to allow half-tones or to
adjust the contrast.

Good luck!

-- Carl