From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 7:57 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Copyright of previous public domain

I think the issue here might be the copyright on the format of the
material rather than on the content itself. The vendor has spent the money
to digitize and presumably index the material, and the argument can be
made that such effort is protected.

--
Shirley Lambert
Associate Publisher and Editorial Director

___