L'Annee Philologique - Contact?

We have been having a great deal of difficulty in trying to establish a
dialog with L'Annee Philologique. We have written, faxed, e-mailed, but
have to date received only one e-mail response saying that our materials
had been received.  Does anyone on the list have a contact there? We would
appreciate any help or advice that anyone can offer.

Diane Gallagher, Serials Librarian, Dinand Library, College of the Holy
Cross, 1 College Street, Worcester, MA 01610-2395,(508) 793-3543,
dgallagh@holycross.edu