Arnold Journals 2003 Prices

Date: Fri,  9 Aug 2002 05:27:51 EDT
From: patrick.kelly@hodder.co.uk
To: aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu, ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: Arnold Journals 2003 Prices

I  would be grateful if you could post the email below to your members.
Many thanks, Patrick Kelly

2003 PRICES NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

The 2003 prices for journals distributed by Arnold Publishers are now
available from our web site at: http://www.arnoldpublishers.com/Journals/

FEEDBACK FROM LIBRARIANS

Arnold is committed to providing useful and timely information for
librarians. We are always interested in the views of librarians. Please do
not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments to make about our
service or website.
Email: arnoldjournals@hodder.co.uk

ARNOLD GIVES YOU MORE FOR YOUR MONEY

To improve further the benefits of our journals, for 2003 we have
increased the number of issues in Palliative Medicine and increased the
number of pages per volume in The Holocene, Language Teaching Research,
and Primary Health Care Research & Development.

ARNOLD JOINS HINARI

The Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative is the first phase
of making vital health content available to developing countries. The
Health InterNetwork provides a vast library of the latest and best
information on public health: more than 2000 scientific publications, one
of the world�s largest collections of biomedical literature, including
Arnold journals.

SITE AND CONSORTIA LICENSING

Arnold site licenses provide online access to all subscribed journals from
any PC at authorized institutional sites.

Consortia licenses provide electronic access to all Arnold journals, both
subscribed and non-subscribed, to all consortium members. Individual
packages of journal subscriptions can be tailored to your consortium�s
requirements.

For more information on either of these options please contact Mary Attree
at:  mary.attree@hodder.co.uk or at the address below.
Arnold Journals, 338 Euston Road, London
NW1 3BH, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7873 6336
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7873 6376
Email: mary.attree@hodder.co.uk

ARNOLD UPDATES

If you would like to be kept up to date on Arnold Publishers policies and
services for our institutional customers, you might like to join our
Arnold Updates email announcement service, go to
http://www.arnoldpublishers.com and register today.

Patrick Kelly
Senior Journals Product Manager
Hodder Arnold

For more information on Arnold Journals visit us on the web
www.arnoldpublishers.co.uk/journals

t +44 (0)20 7873 6358
f +44 (0)20 7873 6299