Swets Blackwell and IoPP announce linking agreement

PRESS RELEASE

Lisse, the Netherlands
July 17, 2002

Swets Blackwell and IoPP announce linking agreement

Swets Blackwell and Institute of Physics Publishing (IoPP) are pleased to
announce the agreement of a new linking partnership between Swets
Blackwell's SwetsnetNavigator service and a selection of IoPP Electronic
Services. Links to SwetsnetNavigator are available now, where relevant,
from references in IoPP Electronic Journals service and from abstracts in
Axiom�, the Institute's web-based research database.

"Extensive linking has long been a key priority at Institute of Physics
Publishing and Swets Blackwell. Each of our organisations has worked
tirelessly to ensure that we offer as much relevant linking as is
possible" says Terry Hulbert, Business Development Manager at IoPP, "It
seems only logical that we reach an agreement whereby IoPP electronic
services link to Swets Blackwell's excellent online content system."

Yvonne Campfens, Director of Publisher Relations & Marketing at Swets
Blackwell, added: "We are delighted to add Institute of Physics Publishing
to our list of linking partnerships, providing our mutual customers with
routes to a wide range of information and even more flexibility in their
research."

The Institute of Physics is an international learned society and
professional body for the advancement and dissemination of pure and
applied physics, as well as the promotion of physics education. The
company is a world leader in electronic publishing with all IoPP journals
online via the Internet weeks before print publication, with an increasing
range of other innovative web products and services.

SwetsnetNavigator offers users a single point of access to a large range
of full-text titles, as well as tables of contents and abstracts.
Thousands of titles are currently available, covering over 160 publisher
imprints. More Further information on the growing number of titles
available can be found by visiting www.swetsnetnavigator.com
<http://www.swetsnetnavigator.com>

For more information please contact:
Sarah Kellman