I'm not talking about Enron. I'm talking about the record industry. "
Music Fans Must Rebel Against Greedy Record Industry
Fox News Channel
Tuesday, February 26, 2002
By Ken Layne

It's bizarre in this day and age when you audit a record label, in 99.99
percent of the audits, the labels are found to have underpaid the artist,"
said Simon Renshaw, who manages the Dixie Chicks. "I asked an auditor who's
been involved in 9,000 cases how many revealed an overpayment by the labels
to the artist: the answer was one. Take that to a statistician."
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/24/weekinreview/24STRA.html
NY times
February 24, 2002
Behind the Grammys, Revolt in the Industry
By NEIL STRAUSS