From: Adrian Driscoll [mailto:adrian@semantico.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 5:40 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Proteome BioKnowledge Library License

Dear Phil

As a developer who has to help publishers provide the statistics on usage
for subscriptio-based online products (though not Incyte I hasten to add),
I would be interested to clarify what is meant by simultaneous users here.

Adrian Driscoll
Managing Director
Semantico
mailto: adrian.driscoll@semantico.com