Turpion 2003 Subscription Prices

Recently there were many discussions that libraries want to have
publishers' pricing information earlier than later. Can I ask your
permission to send my announcement below to the list members.

Best wishes
Lev Malov

***

Dear Colleagues,

The 2003 prices are now available on our Web site at
http://www.turpion.org/main/sr.phtml

The average journal price increase in US dollar for 2003 is about 4%. I am
happy to note we continue our policy regarding electronic journals:

- Email alerting service, TOC, abstracts and advanced search
  functionality are open to all;

- Access to full text articles is restricted to subscribers for the
  'Print+Online' and 'Online Only' options via IP authentication;

- Subscribers to the 'Print+Online' and 'Online Only' options will get
  access to articles of the current volume, and to the full text
  electronic archive going back to 1997 at no extra cost;

- Perpetual access arrangement permits the Subscribing Institution to
  continue to have access after a title cancellation to the volumes for
  which subscriptions had been duly paid for as long as practicable.

Our site license agreement is available at:
http://www.turpion.org/licen.html

If you have any questions please contact me at malov@ioc.ac.ru

With best wishes

Lev Malov