Re: Permitted Use Clause

Well, the appropriate fee for an academic library is zero. Perhaps instead
of crossing out the clause you could either add after "pay the appropriate
fee"  the insert "($0/per article)"

It's pretty clear that their lawyers do not know what an electronic
journal is.

David Goodman
Research Librarian and
Biological Sciences Bibliographer