Re: Liblicense Feedback - Sage Publications

Dear Ms. Richman,

I hope you considered the possibility that your decision to remove the
content of your journals from the most often used indexes and journal
access mechanism for the primary users of your content will endanger the
viability of your journals.  If no one is reading or using the articles it
will eventually occur to the library community that we don't need them.
We're often slow to cancel so you miss the connection but I believe this
will be the eventual outcome.  I don't mean this as a threat.  I offer it
as an observation of the long term outcome of your decision.

Bonnie MacEwan