Re: Liblicense Feedback - Sage Publications

Useful as the aggregators are in some ways, those who thought that they
were buying journals rather than temporary access should now understand
the position--for Sage as well as other publishers

David Goodman
Research Librarian and
Biological Sciences Bibliographer
Princeton University Library