News from Mike Spinella

To participants and readers of the lib-license listserv:

I wanted to let you all know that I am departing AAAS as of July 5. I have
learned a great deal from tracking the conversations you have on this
listserv and I want to compliment you all on the high level of discussion
you have maintained here for so many years (and, of course, this is a
compliment to our esteemed listserv organizer as well). I expect to
continue to follow the lib-license discussions from my home email address
as I undertake a few consulting projects in scholarly publishing. Please
feel free to contact me at: <<mspinella@cox.net>>.

It has been a great privilege for me to be involved with Science during
these years of building new online products and features to serve the
scientific community, and to work so closely with many of you in the
library community to learn how to bring these products to your
constituencies.

After July 5, please direct any inquiries you might have about Science
Online or Science institutional sales to:

Greg Urquhart
AAAS, Science
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005

Ph: (202) 326-6776
e-mail: <<gurquhar@aaas.org>>

Outside of North and South America, clients may also contact Ruth Hall in
our Cambridge, UK office. The phone number there is: (44) 1223 326-500
ext. 5516, and Ruth's e-mail address is <<rhall@science-int.co.uk>>.

Best wishes to all of you,

Michael Spinella