RE: Journal archives (RE: meaning of "systematic")

> Yes, piracy IS easier in a digital world, or at least transporting the
> product of piracy is.  But don't think this kind of appropriation is going
> to stop because of the DMCA or anything else.

I agree completely -- my comment was offered outside the context of the
DMCA discussion.  The question of whether digital piracy is easier than
print piracy has come up a couple of times before, always with me taking
the (rational and well-thought-out) pro position and others responding
from the (utterly irrational and insane) con position.

(For the irony-deficient: :-) :-) :-)  )

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno      "I'm not against the modern
1664 No. Virginia St.            world.  I just don't think
Reno, NV  89557                  everything's for sale."
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273             -- Elvis Costello
FX  (775) 784-1328
rickand@unr.edu