ill and license agreement

Hi all,

I'm going through a license that allows for ILL from the electronic verion
of a journal, but requires, as many do, that the licensor maintain a list
of the number of requests and the names of the requesting libraries.  I
understand the need for the number of requests, but am ambivalent about
releasing the identity of the libraries.  We don't send this information
for the print journal, so why should it be released for the electronic
version? It's extra work in an already overburdened arena of library
service.  How have others on this listserv have dealt with this type of
language?

Regards,

Stefanie DuBose
Serials Librarian