New & Updated Resources! �Primer

Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:58:05 EDT
From: ofrancois@umuc.edu
To: aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu, ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: New & Updated Resources! �Primer

Could you please post the message below to your listserv?

Center for Intellectual Property and Copyright, University of Maryland
University College

The CIP is pleased to announce the development of an online, interactive
tutorial on copyright basics called the �Primer. The Primer is a free
interactive online tool to assist educating faculty, staff and students
about copyright principles and compliance. It's just a simple click
away!

http://www.umuc.edu/odell/cip/cprimer

Also, if you have not visited the CIP in a while, come back for a
refresher! You will find expanded and new resources such as a growing
collection of intellectual property policies, and information about
digital rights management, the public domain, and much much more. Please
view our upcoming online workshops and review our future research
initiatives like the Virtual Academic Integrity Laboratory (VAIL) and the
Digital-Copyright Listserv. http://www.umuc.edu/distance/odell/cip/

[Please excuse the inevitable duplication of this notice.]
-Olga Francois
Center for Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
301-985-6426