Re: Core Elsevier titles

We compared our statistics on the unsubscribed title report to the
statistics reported in our monthly transaction 'invoices,' and the figures
are way off. The reporting periods don't exactly coincide, but the
discrepancies are too large to be accounted for by overlapping periods.
Quite a few subscribed titles appear on the unsubscribed report,
presumably due to backfile downloads, but this too is somewhat suspect.
I've asked James Tonna for more information about known anomalies in the
reports.

RE: Academic Press, Harvard's IDEAL contract isn't through NERL, but I've
already spoken with Phil about this and have sent him some of our data.
I didn't mean to suggest that he was bound to analyze everything for us,
just that the new contract will include both so we need to include
Academic in our deliberations.  But Phil is great!

Ivy