Re: Linking to Supporting material for Wiley full-text journals

> I've come across a serious problem regarding linking to supporting
> material for full-text journals distributed by Wiley.  Other Wiley
> journals very likely have the same problem but, for brevity, I will use
> Angewandte Chemie International Edition alone as my example.

I checked with Wiley on this and they gave me the following reply, hope
it's of use

"Supporting information is indeed found at www.angewandte.com. Follow the
link to the tables of contents with the little computer icon you may know
from the print version. It is found in the right, light blue navigation
box. Then, choose the relevant issue. Articles that have supporting
information again have the computer icon to their left. Click on it to
download the supporting information, generally in PDF format.

Additionally, we are working on the improvement of links from the
WileyInterScience site; this already works for Chemistry - A European
Journal."

Dave Bradley
sciencebase.com