RE: Interlibrary loan vs. document delivery

Because our University (of Southern Queensland, Australia) has external
students enrolments over 70% of the total enrolments, the Library has
always provided FREE photocopies of print journals or prints from
electronic databases as some students do not have equipment or facility to
do themselves.

It's my understanding that the services provided to our own institution's
authorised users are not classified as conventional document delivery or
inter Library loans practices.

Further, the publishers eg EBSCO allows to include F/T journal articles
into study materials for external students use.

Taisoo Kim Watson
Associate Librarian (Collection Management)
The Library
University of Southern Queensland
TOOWOOMBA    QLD    4350   AUSTRALIA
Telephone:  61 7 4631 2466