Re: Journal of Immunology

I doubt the publisher really means to interpret the license this narrowly
because it also requires IP authentication and allows us to register all
of our IP ranges.  A faculty member in his/her office is not reqired to
login to the Journal because the publisher has authorized access by that
IP address.  Same for our public machines.  In other words, interpreted
that strictly, the license is internally inconsistent, and in the
practical world in which we manage our e-resources, I choose to interpret
it so that it is workable.  I consider myself to be a pretty careful
manager of our licenses, and I think I'm managing this one in good faith.