[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tech workers cost less.
- To: "Liblicense-L (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: tech workers cost less.
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 23:45:41 EDT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1106-895030.html Reuters April 30, 2002, 4:20 AM PT Tech pay drops for first time in a decade Never mind that information technology workers who still have jobs are making a lot less from stock options; their base salaries and bonuses are also falling sharply, a new survey released Monday shows. Information technology managers should see an average 8 percent decline in total compensation this year, while rank-and-file IT workers should expect their pay to fall by 11 percent, according to a study by high-tech trade publication Information Week. --end--