RE: Slagging Over Sagging CD Sales

Although I'm not sure what this article has to do with licensing issues in
libraries, I found it interesting.  Especially the parts Chuck snipped
out, which offer the other side's perspective on this contentious issue.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "When you think Phil, you
1664 No. Virginia St.              think hip-hop."
Reno, NV  89557                       -- Phil Donahue
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273
FX  (775) 784-1328
rickand@unr.edu