Re: ACS Journal Archives

Forwarded at the request of ACS.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:40:40 -0500
From: Kathy Perry <kperry@gmu.edu>
To: Ann Okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>
Subject: FW: ACS Journal Archives

I have been asked to share with liblicense a copy of a letter Justin
Spence, the ACS Director of Sales and Marketing, wrote in response to
Dennis Dillon's letter, first posted on ChmInf-L.  If this note hasn't
already been posted to the liblicense-L, would you please share it with
the readers? Many thanks, Kathy

Katherine A. Perry
VIVA Director
703/993-4652