Re: L'annee Philogique

Bonnie, and others.  We've only begun this process, so I can't provide an
outcome yet, but we have sent a message to the publisher indicating the
areas (including removing the laws of France) where we would need
adjustment to the license.  We haven't heard back yet, but it's only been
a couple of weeks.  Our next step will be writing again in French.

I'm remaining optimistic for the moment, but am keeping in mind that the
more folks who start submitting their problems with the license, the more
likely the publisher is to become educated quickly on this need.

Kimberly Parker
Electronic Publishing and Collections Librarian
Yale University Library
130 Wall Street              Voice (203) 432-0067
P.O. Box 208240              Fax (203) 432-8527
New Haven, CT  06520-8240    mailto:kimberly.parker@yale.edu