L'annee Philogique

[bjcox] Has anyone  yet worked with the license for the Web version of
L'Annee Philologique? The license is fine until the last clause which
requires adjudication under the laws of France before the Tribunal de
Commerce de Paris. [See article 8 of the license agreement:
http://www.lesbelleslettres.com/html/annee_philologique_conditions.htm].
The license is in French; we could not find a link to an English version.
I guess my specific question is whether anyone has tried to negotiate a
change in this [for us as a state institution, it would have to be
adjudicated in Kentucky!] and if so what what luck or results?

Bonnie Jean Cox
Electronic Resources/Licensing
University of Kentucky Libraries
WT Young Library
Lexington, Kentucky 40506-0456
PHONE: 859-257-0500x2120
FAX: 859-257-0505
E-mail: bjcox@uky.edu

"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information grows
unprofitable, sleep." --- Ursula K. LeGuin