RE: Kluwer Academic on the market?

Want to put a consortium together?  I'm in for $20...

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        Cheerful dissatisfaction;
1664 No. Virginia St.             grateful pessimism.
Reno, NV  89557
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273
FX  (775) 784-1328
rickand@unr.edu