Re: FW: Usage data/license etc.

I would hope that there won't be a flood of people saying that they don't
collect the IP information from online suppliers like the ACS. I wouldn't
want them to stop providing this very useful data.  We collect it, mainly
for databases and journal collections that are of shared interest between
different schools - i.e, Arts & Sciences and the Medical Center.  It
provides a way for us to demonstrate that indeed there are many people in
the medical center who use resources provided by A&S and vice versa.

Kitty Porter
Stevenson Science & Engineering Library
419 21st Avenue South
Vanderbilt University