From: Hamaker, Chuck [mailto:cahamake@email.uncc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 5:19 PM
To: Liblicense-L (E-mail)
Subject: FW: Usage data/license etc.

Various:

I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to use American Chemical
Society usage data easily - they seem to have pretty good and generally
standard information, but their formatting is such that you can't easily
group all data into a spreadsheet. Their text file for import to a
spreadsheet doesn't "line up". i.e. each title/data set is separate and
has to be manually manipulated to get it into any standard format.
has anyone had any sucess getting responses to licensing/contract
language issues from the Electrochemical Society, WorldScientific, or
Amazon.com (for their corporate account)?

Thanks

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian for Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
704 687-2825