Re: Barriers to e-access

Micromedex requires access be limited to our students and faculty....This is
for the free access they provide us because we have a pharmacy program. I don't
know about full-pay licenses.

Priscilla L. Stephenson
Coordinator, Reference Services
UTHSC Health Sciences Library
877 Madison Ave.; Memphis, TN 38163
901-448-5404; voicemail -5401; FAX -7235
pstephenson@utmem.edu