FW: Barriers to e-access

Message forwarded from Mary Heaney at Wolverhampton University, UK.

***

Dear colleagues

I'm working with the Higher Education Funding Council for England on a
paper for the Research Support Libraries Group about "Resolving barriers
to e-access" and would value some hard data on the proportion of
individually-negotiated licences (not standard licences such as the NESLI
Model Licence) which do not permit walk-in users. We are particularly
interested in specific data about uncooperative publishers in this regard,
are there any well-known names?

Mary