seeking a speaker from Latin America or Asia

If anyone on this list is or knows of a librarian or consortium director
in either Latin America or Asia who has solid experience in measuring and
evaluating use of electronic resources, and has done interesting work in
this area for either an individual library or a group of regional or
national libraries, could you please identify yourself to me ?  I would
like to contact this individual regarding the possibility of being a
workshop presenter at IFLA in Glasgow this coming August.

Many thanks, Ann Okerson
ann.okerson@yale.edu