From: Carole Richter [mailto:Carole.J.Richter.8@nd.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 5:30 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Electronic acquisitions position

Colleagues,

I'm not sure this is the correct list to post my question to, but I'm
wondering if other libraries have a staff position which coordinates
electronic resource acquisitions--brings in appropriate record from OCLC,
places order, manages invoices and payments, tracks statistics for
electronic acquisitions, coordinates renewals, add/change URL information,
removes superceded records, and generally just keeps all the ducks in a
row for these related processes. It sure would help me out to know if you
have a position like this, and some idea of the staff level and
experience. Many many thanks, and my apologies if this seems too
off-topic. I would be happy to just accept direct messages and send a
summary to the list. Carole

Carole Richter
Electronic Resources Coordinator
University of Notre Dame Libraries