Re: CIS, ASA

Of some historical interest may be this message from Steve Porzio at CIS
dated Jan 7, 2000:

"We have reviewed your comments and value your input. As I indicated in my
last message, the standard license agreement is under review and we expect
to be able to provide an agreement that is more generally accepted. Until
this review is complete, this is what we are willing to do:..."

They did accept a number of handwritten changes at that time, but I think
it's fair to say this review process hasn't been very high on their
priority list... Carole