Re: Electronic acquisitions position

No, thank goodness. This is the position that makes my job livable, and
I'd like to get an idea of how these processes fit into other libraries'
scheme of things. Although it would be nice to just 'mainstream' the
acquisitions/catalog process (including renewals, cancellations), it has
been my experience that there are so many convoluted turns in handling
electronic resources that it is ideal to have the strings held together by
one person who does the nuts and bolts of acquisition/renewal/catalog
record--if you have a decidedly different way of handling things I'll
include that in the summary too.